Edit a member
To edit a profile click the Edit button from a member’s profile (or click Edit Fields from a Member Preview page’s Actions dropdown).
You can edit the following information on a member profile
- Their affiliation: are they a member or a teammate?
- Personal website
- Avatar URL
- Work Info (Work Organization, Job Title)
- Swag Info (t-shirt size, birthday, shipping information)
You currently cannot edit:
- Orbit Level
- Love Score
- Non-custom activities (meaning any activity performed on a platform that you’ve integrated with Orbit)
- Joined date or community anniversary
Is there anything else I can edit?
There is! The other things you can edit on a member profile include:
- Add, edit, and delete notes on a member
- Add a tag to a member
- Custom activities
- Additional identities
Bulk-edit member profiles
To edit multiple members from your workspace, go to the Members tab and use the checkboxes to select the members you want to edit. Then click ‘Edit’ on the table menu.
You’ll then see on the Edit modal appear. Here, you can bulk-edit the following member profile fields:
If you’d like to bulk-edit member tags, use the bulk-add and bulk-remove tags options. See how here:
Automatically edit member info
In some cases, you may want to automatically update member profile data when a new member appears, like:
- Assigning all teammates to your organization
- Assigning anyone in your organization to the teammate affiliation
- Assign members from Brooklyn and Harlem to New York City (for easier filtering and reporting on your community in a certain area)
- Assign members from Google France, Google UK, Google Singapore to Google (for easier filtering and reporting on large organizations)
To do so, create a workflow.
- Go to Workflows and select Edit Fields
- Select the criteria that must be met for someone’s profile to get edited
- Specify the fields that should be updated. Then click Run.
Your workflow will run daily and help you keep your community data clean.