Supporting the business
How to track your re-engagement efforts in Orbit
The best way to track the impact of your re-engagement efforts if by using Tags and Reports.
Step 1) Add a tag to track members that you’ve re-engaged
- To do this, go to your List, check the check box next to all of the members that you re-engaged. Then click Actions → Add tag. Enter a tag like “Re-engaged Dec 2022”.
Step 2) Create a chart to see community activity among re-engaged members
- Click on Reports in the left sidebar.
- Click on Create new in the Dashboards section. Click Chart.
- Click on Filters > Member Tags > and type in the tag that you used to identify members you attempted to re-engage, e.g., “Re-engaged Dec 2022”
- Set Chart Type to Bar, set Analyze to Activities, and set Group by to Activity Type.
Now you’ll be able to see any activities that any of the members you attempted to re-engage have performed on any of your community platforms.
If there’s lots of activity in this chart, then your re-engagement efforts are working.