Preview a member
The member preview panel will open when you click on the name of a community member in Orbit.
It offers quick insight into who the member is, as well lots of additional information that can also be found on the individual member profile.
Member preview allows you to move quickly between different members without losing the context of the main page you’re on, such as a filtered set of results on the members tab.
If you want to deep dive on the member and see their full profile, you can do so by clicking on Open.
What information is displayed
The member preview serves as a fast reference for key member information such as:
- Their name and company
- What Orbit Level they have
- When they were last active and on what platform
- What additional profiles are connected
- The latest notes created by you or your team about that member
- Their most recent activities in the community
Tasks and actions
In addition to member profile information, you can also perform tasks from the member preview panel such as adding or removing tags.
Couple this with the Actions menu to quickly add new notes or activities to the member, as well as:
- Add the member to CRMs (using our HubSpot or Salesforce integrations)
- Send Twitter DMs
- Trigger any other action you have set up via a custom webhook
- Add member to a list