Onboard Program Members
For many Programs, after a member is accepted they will need to complete a few tasks in order to be onboarded onto the Program. These steps can include things like joining a specific Discord Channel, uploading a profile picture, and scheduling an onboarding call with a member of your team.
Orbit Programs can help make this process a breeze!
The Onboarding Page
The Onboarding Page is where your Program Members will go (once they are accepted into the program) to complete tasks that the program requires. Each Accepted Member will get a unique Onboarding Page that will allow them to check off tasks as they are completed. Once configured, the Onboarding Page will look something like this:
Welcome New Members to the Program
Once a member is accepted to the Program, let’s send them a message welcoming them and sending them a link to their Onboarding Page! Orbit Programs allows you to copy a pre-populated message to send. Once copied, you can send this message on your preferred platform or send the email directly from Orbit!
- Navigate to the “Accepted” queue in your Program’s Pipeline.
- Click on the member you would like to send a message to.
- Click on the copy message icon:
- A dropdown will appear and allow you to copy a link to the onboarding page or to copy the entire onboarding message.
- Navigate to the platform you want to send this message with, such as your email inbox or Discord, and send this message to your program member.
Send Emails Directly with Orbit
If you use Gmail as your email provider and have already configured the Gmail Integration, you can send emails directly from Orbit!
Instead of Step 5 above, do the following:
- Click on the email icon:
- Type the email subject and email body (or paste the already copied Onboarding Message copied in Step 3 above).
- Click Send.