Review and Manage Applications
A very important part of any Program with an application process is deciding which applicants should be accepted into the Program. With Orbit Programs, you have all the information you need in one place to quickly and accurately vet your applications.
The Program Pipeline
The Pipeline consists of different statuses your Program Members can be in. These different statuses are:
- New - New applicants who have yet to be reviewed
- Accepted - Members who have been accepted into the Program, but have yet to onboard fully
- Onboarding - Members who have been accepted and are in the process of onboarding onto the Program.
- Onboarded - Fully fledged members who have been accepted and completed all onboarding steps. Members in Onboarded will appear in the “Champions” tab in your Program and their activities will appear in the “Feed” tab of the Program.
- Rejected - Members who applied but did not qualify.
Manage the Queue
To get to your Queue, navigate to your Program and click on the “Pipeline” tab.
Overview of the vetting page
The new queue is separated into three separate sections, as seen in this image:
New Queue - A list of members to be vetted.
Member Information - Details of the member.
Application Submission - What the member filled in on your Program Application form.
Review your Applicants
To review your applicants, perform the following:
- Review their Member Information and Application Submission.
- Decide whether this application should be Accepted or Rejected.
- If Accepted, click the “Mark as Accepted” button. If Rejected, click on the down arrow to the right of the “Mark as accepted” button and click “Mark as rejected”.
- The next application will automatically appear. Continue the process until all applications are reviewed!